Friday, August 19, 2011

Decision Made

The decision is made, at least in my head. I haven't made it known to the higher ups, but it's being posted on my blog, which officially makes it official.

I'm gonna leave Wal-Mart. Yeah, the 10% discount is nice, but I can't do that. I'll drive myself insane if I stay there. Or...at least...more so than normal. It's just too stressful. Besides, I'm not 100% sure how working a lot there would influence my chances of getting into see a psychiatrist, despite being already on the waiting list. (Yeah, I'm still waiting.)

It might mean less money for running away though, but, well, I just can't do that.

They've also scheduled me to work on the first Wednesday night back to choir! Nooooo! Dislike. I've also been scheduled for mostly evenings in the next few weeks, and that's just a pain in my ass. Yes, I wanted evenings but this is EVERY evening. Bah.

So, the decision is made. I'll finish up the scheduled shifts which will bring me to September 9th, I believe. Then, no more discounts!

Besides, it's kinda bad when you're told by everyone you mention it to (including your department manager) that it's better to leave if there's another job.

No comments:

Post a Comment