Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Still Alive

I haven't been writing much. Twice I've started to write a blog and twice I scrapped it. The first was an entry about the late Jack Layton. The second was an entry about how I can't fathom living in a small town of 350 people, as someone who did a survey with me claimed to.

I still want to write in my blog. Unfortunately, thoughts come through my mind and I'm not near my laptop, since I'm at work or on the bus. The entire entry plays in my head and then it's done. Or sometimes, I just verbalize my thoughts to whomever happens to be near and then it's done. Also, I guess it doesn't help that I like to look at people when I'm talking. I can see their expressions and get a better sense of if they're actually paying attention.

Not saying I don't value my readers here. I like knowing that someone out there enjoys reading the thoughts that go through my head. However, I'm the kind of person who needs a computer attached to their brain to get everything out. That, or I need a keyboard on my phone (besides the one it comes with) because typing a lot with just thumbs can get pretty annoying.

I'll try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment