Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More Aches and Harry's.

I've gone well over a week without caffeine. The only time I really feel it is when I wake up in the morning and in the middle of the afternoon when I usually have a pick-me-up. But it's not as bad as it could have been. I've been drinking hot chocolate at work, which is fine.

Unfortunately, I have more stomach issues. Sometimes it feels like some sort of acidic, gassy thing in my stomach. First, it was after eating certain foods. Then, it was after eating anything. Now, I've had it all day. I'll probably end up back to my doctor's on Monday for something else.

And it's not in anyone one place! It moves around which makes it seem more like gas than stomach acid. Any pharmacy/nurse/doctor students or professional have ideas? I'm drinking peppermint tea which is helping calm the belly. But I can't just drink that all the time.

Got logged into PotterMore, but I guess since everyone else got their acceptance owls, the server has been crashing. I can't get in all the time and it's frequently down. Guess they underestimated the amount of people would be on there. However, I HAVE managed to get my wand! Sycamore, unicorn core, 10.5 inches, unyielding. Looks good. I'll post more about it once I can finally log in again. If you have PotterMore, add me! I'm KnightQuaffle198.

Speaking of which, just got in! TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment