Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sicky time

Is it bad that sometimes I have to look back and see what was the last thing I wrote? Yeah, it's been a while.

So, I'm done WalMart for good now. Not going back, unless it's for shopping or bugging former co-workers, since that's always fun.

Like my computer, I'm sick. However, unlike my computer, I can't rest a bit and be normal for a bit. At least not yet. I'm not as sick as the rest of the house is. It seems most of my illness is in the sinuses. Hopefully it'll be better in the next day or two.

I'm also doing better. I guess just talking to other people and stuff is helping me get over things. I'm still scared to do so, but I try...a bit. Went back to POF but it seems like either the people I don't want to talk to want to talk to me, and the ones I want to talk to don't talk to me. Typical...I guess. But like I said...it's scary.

But now I must go and finish dishes. Just letting you know I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment