Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Changes

As mentioned before, I've wondered if moving away would be a solution to my problems. The jury's still out on that. But there has been something that has been on my mind lately. I think it has to do with the fact that I walk past this section several times a day at Wal-Mart.

I want new things.

Particularly house/bedroom things.

I want to buy these bed-in-a-bag things, get new shelves, dressers, etc and get rid of my old ones.

I have a lot of my sisters things in my room. Combined with the things that haven't changed in their since the beginning of time, it looks like a 12 year old lives there instead of a 25 year old. I don't want any of this furniture any more.

And I'm tired of that pale blue paint on my walls. I want something bolder. Bright reds or dark greens. Something that says this is my room.

I just need money.

No comments:

Post a Comment