Thursday, July 7, 2011

I knew something was up

If you want proof of my depression, I have it.

I love manly men. I mean really masculine, dripping with testosterone. Take me to a hockey game, and the smell of the testosterone in the air is fantastic. Great muscles, dripping in sweat...love it. Right now, there are construction workers across the street. They've been redoing the windows, outside siding and roofs to the houses.

I don't care.

I've seen them, in their tank tops, sweating and muscles rippling as they climb the scaffolding, hammering things in. And I don't care. There's nothing there.

In the meantime, I got a call from the hospital today. Apparently, the team decided that I am not short-term, and that I need more long-term care. They've recommended me for a referral to a psychologist AND a psychiatrist at another clinic. I hope it doesn't cost me money because I honestly can't afford it.

The hospital faxed my doctor the information over a week ago. When I saw him Monday, he said he had didn't hear from them and that he usually doesn't. This is going to be interesting when I ask him about it. But if he didn't get it, I was told the hospital can track it and send it again.

Anyways, that's all for me now. Hopefully I'll hear something more from them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment