Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Working Girl

I have heard from the various doctors/hospitals. I've been referred to a long-term clinic. My doctor said I should hear from them in three weeks. A letter from Eastern Health (the board of health) said it can take up to a year.

I don't know if I can survive a year. So hopefully I'll hear soon.

Wal-mart is ok so far. There's a lot of breaks! Like most jobs, when it goes fast, it goes fast. I still feel a little uncertain though, based on different things like when people ask me where things are. I know the general area, which section, but these people want me to pick it up and give it to them, basically.

And then cleaning up the area, which is what you always have to do, can be annoying because people pick up things and lay them down in random places. But whatever.

I don't know what'll happen with the other job because I don't want to leave there and I'll work both if I can. I'll know soon I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment