Monday, May 23, 2011

Convocation is near!

Well, since it's now Monday, I'm going to assume that the rapture didn't happen, rather than thinking that the rapture DID happen and no one I know, including myself, has been saved.

At least, with this no rapture, I can convocate! The convocation ceremony is Friday, with our grad dinner being Saturday. We decided that Friday will be family night, where we can all spend the big day with out families. Saturday, we party hard with our friends and classmates.

It's been quite the ride with these people in the past three years. Before I joined education, I knew 3 of them. Now I have 75 new friends. Before I joined, I was told that most people meet their best friend when they joined Education. I didn't, but that's ok because I met a bunch of people that I love. I'll miss them, even though for the next little while, we'll be competing with each other for jobs. I hope that someday I'll be able to work with some of these awesome people again. I know we're all going to be great teachers and I wish every single one of them the best of luck in the future.

In the meantime, I broke down. I got myself a smartphone. This one is a Samsung Galaxy S. I love it. I love being able to check my email while I'm away and play various games. Angry Birds is like crack :P. I even have a tricorder app! Yeah, I'm a nerd, I know. While most of the stuff I have it on now are fun, I'm sure that I'll soon get more apps that are more useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment