Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome

I have decided to great a new blog, almost as a follow-up to my Harlow blog. Basically, I've been finding my head racing with thoughts and they need to come out. The easiest way to do this is to blog. I've had livejournals before and I was really good at updating them. But, like things do, I just gave up on it. I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up with this blog. I don't see why I wouldn't.

If you're reading this, it's probably because you know me and you found the link either on my Facebook or Twitter. However, if you don't know me, here's a little background. My name is Amy, and I live in Newfoundland, Canada. If you don't know where that is, look at a map of North America. Do you see that big island on the far east side of Canada? That's Newfoundland. I've lived for four months in England, and did a bit of traveling there too. I've attended church at Westminster Abbey, gone drinking in Dublin, was on a boat in Loch Ness, and called my mother from the top of the Eiffel Tour.

I'm an odd one, and I'm not the only one to say so. I just finished my degree in Primary/Elementary Education and can't wait to be in my own classroom. I'm a fan of all types of music; I sing in a church choir, like to dance to 80's/90's dance/pop, still love the Backstreet Boys and I love rocking out to European metal. I play World of Warcraft and like to watch hockey. I'm sort of a nerd, but you'll learn that as you read more.

In the meantime, this is just an introduction, and there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment