Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Curious Nerds

I am a nerd. That has been established by me and a few other people. When I watch a movie, I immediately go to IMdB (Internet Movie Database) and Wikipedia to find out all the trivia and facts about the movie and actors who were involved. I usually avoid the message boards due to the trolls, but I sometimes scan and see what people are saying. Besides, you never know when this random knowledge will come up at some point. Maybe it will be the final Jeopardy question and I'll win a lot of money if I ever get on that show. Maybe I'll be at a party and meet a fellow nerd and have a wonderful conversation about random movie facts. Maybe I'll win a bet. Who knows.

That said, being the person that I am, I'm in love with the little stats tab above my blog. I don't think others can see it, but I can see how many views various pages have, when people view my page and where they're viewing them from. This is probably what interests me most. It doesn't surprise me that most of the people who view my blog are from Canada, with the US being a close second. However....who's reading this from Germany and Singapore? If it's you, can you let me know? Either on Facebook or Twitter, wherever you get my link. It's also pretty neat that someone's reading from an iPhone. Really? You are interested enough to read this as you go? Good on ya!

If you want to tell me (and I will accept private messages on Facebook or Twitter, or a text if you have that number) who you are and who's reading, that'd be cool. Honestly, I'm just a little interested. I just like to know who is actually reading this! My nerdiness likes to know...well...everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment