Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day three

So, this is the third day on the medication. It's been up and down, I guess. Going to Wal-Mart with mom was alright, as it allowed me to get out of the house. However, it also allowed me to get weird feelings. Being vertical for lengthy periods of time led to exhaustion and nausea. I've decided to make a note on a scale from one to ten.

Nausea
About a 6 earlier, without Pepto-bismol. With the Pepto-bismol, it's about a 4.

Lucidity
Took me a while to get there, but it's actually pretty good today. About an 8, and I haven't found myself going off track much today.

Depressive Thoughts
About 5-6. About what it has been.

Suicidal Thoughts
2. Barely there. If this gets to a 5, then I need to monitor. If it hits I guess 7 or higher, I need to go to the hospital. I think. I'll see what it's doing.

Tiredness
If I'm sitting, it's about a 2. If I'm walking, up and about, it's about 7.

As far as I can think, this is what I need to monitor. If anyone else can think of something else, then I'll monitor that too.

I don't really know what else to say. I had some depressive thoughts earlier that would have gone in here, but as I wasn't near the computer, it didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment