Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thoughts at work

The following is something I wrote while working. It was just something that was going through my mind and needed to be jotted down.

I know that wanting him is bad and something I shouldn't want. But I do. I guess I'm stupid. Probably a little naive. I mean, really, who falls for the lines "I think you're incredible", "you make me nervous", "this feels right". Oh wait. I did. Seriously, what kind if person does this? What is so wrong with me that I fell for the most ridiculous lines on the planet? And what else is so wrong that I'd be willing to negotiate with him to have him back. Even if he would just text me or comment on my facebook again, I'd be fine. If he's reading this, though I doubt he will, and he should easily recognize himself, I want contact. At least enough to help me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment