Thursday, June 23, 2011

Medication Complication

On Monday, I was told to switch the times I'd take my pills. That means I'd go from the morning of Monday to the evening of Tuesday without taking any medication.

Early Tuesday, I had very little appetite. Even going out for lunch made me eat a lot less than I normally do. My appetite grew worse and worse, eating a nanaimo bar (which would get about 7.5/10) and half a plate of fries by the time the day went on. I felt sicker and sicker, almost throwing up at work. I left 20 minutes early because I couldn't stand it anymore and threw up at home. Took my pill and went to bed. Yesterday I felt much better except near the end of the day when I started to feel a little woozy again.

So I guess it's helping me with the nausea since I feel sick when I go to bed but not when I wake up. I also feel awake when I get up. So that helps. I'm in bed a long time though. Tuesday I was sick, don't think that counts. But I laid down at 10:30, eventually fell asleep around midnight and staying in bed until 11. So, we're talking over 12 hours in bed. Last night, I went to bed around 2, got up at 12. So...10 hours in bed.

Right now, I don't feel tired, but I have low energy. I need motivation to get off the lazy-boy. There's no intrinsic motivation there.

I had my session Tuesday. Basically, they can make an argument for me to see a psychiatrist, psychologist or a social worker. I should know next week.

There may be motivation to get off the chair, as I just received a text.

No comments:

Post a Comment